[Grads] [Reminder] PMM Welcome Meeting/Mixer - Tomorrow at 10:30 am

Doga Cavdir cavdir at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Sep 17 18:17:43 PDT 2020

Dear all,

I want to remind you of the upcoming Peer Mentoring in Music (PMM)
program and our welcome meeting/mixer tomorrow, Friday, September 18, at
10:30 am. If you are planning to attend, please fill out the general
interest form [1] so that we can inform you about the meeting links and
next steps.

TIME COMMITMENT: Approximately 3 hours for mentees and 1 hour for
mentors each month for the 2020-2021 Academic Year.

WHO IS ELIGIBLE;

	*

Mentee participation is open to all masters and early stage doctoral
students in all tracks of the Music Department programs.
	*

3rd-year doctoral or master students can also be mentees but 1st and
2nd-year students will be prioritized.
	*

All 3+ year doctoral students are invited to be a mentor.
	*

Mentor participation is also open to senior masters students based on
the needs of mentees.

More information on the program:

SIGNUP FOR THE WELCOME MEETING ON SEP 18 AT 10:30 AM:

 https://stanforduniversity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bwkLAOUQXOUnwG1
[1]

GENERAL INFORMATION: https://ccrma.stanford.edu/groups/pmm/ [2]

For your questions, feel free to reach out to Doga Cavdir
(cavdir at ccrma.stanford.edu) and Hanyu Qu (hanyuqu at stanford.edu).

Best,

Doga and Hanyu

PMM program organizers