[CM] Spectrogram usage

bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jun 14 07:21:17 PDT 2023

Everything seems to work for me.  I'm running on Ubuntu,
using X, not Wayland I think (but I hope that doesn't
matter).  I built snd --with-motif --with-gl, opened
a file (oboe.snd), clicked 'f' (for fft) and unclicked
'w' (for time domain wave), went to the Options:Transform options
dialog, set spectrogram, then the View:Color/Orientation
dialog and played around with all the widgets.  I also
went back to the time domain waveform,
     (set! (time-graph-type) graph-as-wavogram)
in the listener, then tried various controls and colormaps.
It sounds to me like maybe you were viewing the time
domain waveform, not the fft.