[CM] Getting snd to work with conjure/neovim

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Tue Jun 13 10:35:18 PDT 2023

I'm using the Motif version of snd, I think (at least there's a gui, so I suppose that's what it is...), and stdio seems to work just fine if I send a command through a pipe to snd, which in turn spits out a return value to stdout. The main problem right now is how to make the repl work as it's supposed to, i.e. keeping the connection alive and being a, you know, repl :-). Does snd spit out anything like a prefix or exit code or something through stdout when evaluating an expression, in addition to the return value?

--
Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Mastodon: @kf at sonomu.club