[CM] Getting snd to work with conjure/neovim

bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jun 13 10:25:51 PDT 2023

I'm glad you found that -- I was puzzling my way through the
conjure docs -- I know nothing about conjure or neovim.
Another possible problem might be which snd repl you're
using. If you're running the no-gui snd, it's the code
in repl.scm, but I'm not sure which repl is running in
this case -- there's an ominous comment in repl.scm
"TODO: restore support for the pipe case" -- I don't
know what this refers to. In the Motif snd, XtAppAddInput
in snd-motif.c makes it possible for snd to get input
from stdin.