[CM] Getting snd to work with conjure/neovim

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Tue Jun 13 09:22:31 PDT 2023

Ha! Figured it out! There is an additional setting that needs to be set, the value_prefix_pattern. So the complete setup for making snd work with neovim, using the conjure plugin, is now this:

vim.g['conjure#client#scheme#stdio#command'] = "snd"
vim.g['conjure#client#scheme#stdio#prompt_pattern'] = "\n>"
vim.g['conjure#client#scheme#stdio#value_prefix_pattern'] = false

I'm unreasonably excited about this. One of the main things that has held me back from learning snd properly is the ability to use my favorite editor. Next stop is to figure out how to get auto-complete working... I suspect this will be much less straightforward.

Best,
Kenneth

--
Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Mastodon: @kf at sonomu.club