[CM] Getting snd to work with conjure/neovim

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Tue Jun 13 03:12:24 PDT 2023

Hi Christos,

Well spotted!

Unfortunately correcting the error still doesn't result in anything showing up in the snd listener when I evaluate an expression in the .scm buffer. Of course, it's very possible that something's being sent, I just don't see the result? Or should the listener always mirror whatever input is received through stdin?

Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Code: {github,gitlab}.com/kflak
Mastodon: @kf at sonomu.club