[CM] removing harmonic content from sound (solutions for real-time use)

Juan Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Aug 15 10:20:38 PDT 2023

Hi Anders,

If I recall Juan Pampin's ATS [1] would do what you are describing.

Lisp version was good but I have not used it in fifteen years (CMUCL)
and not so sure it will work on SBCL. Meaning that it would probably
need some toggling, if someone has some free time.

Juan and Pablo de Liscia also had some C++ binaries that worked
'realtime' but have not tried them recently. They might need
recompilatation.

If you get ATS working I'm positive you'll get what you want.

  --* Juan Reyes

[1]
https://dxarts.washington.edu/wiki/analysis-transformation-and-synthesis-ats