[CM] S7 questions and libc issue

bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat May 14 15:16:49 PDT 2022

For tcc, I think you need the -rdynamic and -DWITH_C_LOADER
flags:

/home/bil/snd-22/ tcc -o s7 s7.c -I. -lm -DWITH_MAIN -ldl -rdynamic
-DWITH_C_LOADER
/home/bil/snd-22/ s7
s7: 13-May-2022
load /home/bil/snd-22/libc_s7.so failed: /home/bil/snd-22/libc_s7.so:

> (load "libc.scm")
writing libc_s7.c
(inlet 'c-pointer->string c-pointer->string 'string->c-pointer
string->c-pointer 'isalnum isalnum 'isalpha isalpha 'iscntrl isc
ntrl 'isdigit isdigit 'islower islower 'isgraph isgraph 'isprint isprint
'ispunct ispunct 'isspace isspace 'isupper isupper ...
)
> (exit)

/home/bil/snd-22/ s7
s7: 13-May-2022
<1> (load "r7rs.scm")
box-type

I'll look later to see why it didn't automatically make
libc_s7.so.