[CM] Simple example

Juan Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Mar 14 14:31:04 PDT 2022

  -On the subject-matter of compiling Grace-.

I take it Matti compiled Grace for Mac OSX using Juce.

Been trying to compile Grace for Linux Fedora 34 with no luck so far.

Even Juce doesn't seem to work fine, and thus gave up.

Don't know if anyone has a recent binary running on Linux or at least
pointers for compiling it.

Grace is S7!, making things still appealing.

   Regards,

   --* Juan Reyes