[CM] snd/vim integration

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 08:25:05 PDT 2021

I'm certainly interested to hear what you come up with too, my solution was
just the low hanging fruit I knew I could get working easily. Main thing
that might be useful from mine is just the mapping to get a visual
selection off to a command line script. That script could be anything that
hoovers up buffer contents over stdin.

iain