[CM] snd/vim integration

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Wed Jul 7 08:21:23 PDT 2021

Thanks both!

I'll take a look at this once I finish a residency here in Tallinn next week. Very useful information. Haven't really done much in c, and I prefer to keep my vim python-free, but both of these angles should give me plenty of inspiration!

Best,
Kenneth

--
Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Mastodon: @kf at sonomu.club