[CM] new project - Scheme for Pd

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 14:53:12 PST 2021

I know people are, and that Miller has put a lot of work into it!  I'll let
you know how I make out. I haven't got far yet on Pd but it's a priority
this semester.
Yeah, I got myself a eurorack beast this winter, and am excited to sequence
it from S7 via Max and Pd using the Expert Sleepers interfaces. They make
sequencing CV from audio signals easy peasy!

iain