[CM] Question for writing tutorials about S7 environments

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 17:43:46 PST 2021

Hi Bill and others, I'm about to release (Real Soon Now, lol) the next
Scheme for Max major version and am writing tutorial content for it. I have
a quick question:

Which other Scheme and Lisp implementations have environments similar to
S7? These are really great for working with Max (just discovered with-let
with rootlet, so handy!). I'd like to be able to point people at resources
or mention where else in lisp-land they might see the patterns.

Thanks!
iain