[CM] Grace for Mac m1

Taube, Heinrich K taube at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 3 09:05:35 PST 2021

I dont have a mac mini to test with but If you have juce 6 working on it you should be able to build grace. I dont know what issues (if any) there may be building the sndlib library and s7 on the mini, please keep me informed!

Apropos porting, FWIW in the next day or two im going to make available a brand new python3 package called musx that contains all the composition features of common music and grace except for realtime scheduling. musx will run anywhere python3.9 run, installs in a snap, and has great documentation that i generate right from the code base using pdoc.  the code base is not complete (no time yet to see if I can use bil’s XEN magic for a sndlib binding, for example) but its fast and seems to be pretty stable now.

—rick