[CM] Object systems in S7? (CLOS, MOPs, etc)

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 17:03:22 PST 2021

Hi everyone, I've been mucking around with various strategies for
inheritance/delegation of some of my temporal-recursive players and have
come to the conclusion that I should spend some time reading prior art
before going further... . Elegant dispatch is tricky. :-)

So, I'm wondering if anyone on the list has tried any of the CLOS or
metaobject protocol related projects out on S7? As in TinyCLOS, or Meroon,
etc?  Or alternately, if you think there is something else I should be
looking at instead?

thanks!
iain