[CM] Probably a bug with call/cc

Christos Vagias chris.actondev at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 14:08:45 PST 2021

Oh, I hadn't noticed that behavior. Seems that s7_free triggers something.
But then, why is repl just.. broken, if having the (main) not commented out?

Anyway, I've come up with a better example. It seems s7_eval_c_string
behaves differently than both s7_load &  s7_load_c_string.
See the attached cpp file