[CM] reading text from file to eval (as in... the other way!)

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 15:44:58 PDT 2021

Hi Bill and Elijah, that's working like a charm, this is going to be
wonderful for being able combine file i/o with live coding.

How would you recommend going the other way? I want to read the entire file
in, and then
just eval it to replace the serializable data arg. (my sequencer objects
keep serializable "save" data separate from other internal data in a hash,
so that part should be simple)

I'm seeing read-string is defined in s7, but then I guess I need to know
the max file size eh? Is there any downside to just setting it very big?

thanks!
iain