[CM] Scheme for Max paper at ICFP 2021 Scheme Track

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 06:35:02 PDT 2021

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that s7 will be featured in
at ICFP through my paper "Scheduling Musical Events in Max/MSP with Scheme
For Max". I'll be doing a presentation Saturday, but it will mostly be
aimed at non-computer-music people who have no idea what Max or s7 is. The
paper however, might be of interest to people, and the preprint version is
up now here: (I think at least a few people on here are cited.)

https://icfp21.sigplan.org/details/scheme-2021-papers/12/Scheduling-Musical-Events-in-Max-MSP-with-Scheme-For-Max