[CM] Performance of Scheme for Max + modular synth algorithmic etude

Brandon Hale bthaleproductions at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 05:39:25 PDT 2021

Hey Iain,

Thank you for sharing your work and how it was made. I would be
interested in watching a livestream where you work on this in realtime,
if that's something you would like to do.

Did you have a score on how you altered the synthesizer, or was that
improvised?

Thank you again for sharing,

Brandon Hale