[CM] Performance of Scheme for Max + modular synth algorithmic etude

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 21:26:00 PDT 2021

Hi folks, just thought I'd share the fruits of one of my term projects - my
first working algorithmic etude for Scheme for Max + modular synthesizer.
(The recording of which may or may not have prompted the order of a bunch
more modules... haha)

Performance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcLWTjN4qBI

Walk-through of how it was made:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg7B8h4yHkU

Beginning of the book on writing sequencers in s4m, which has not yet
gotten to the point used in the composition mind you..
https://iainctduncan.github.io/s4m-stk

Hope you enjoy, as usual thanks to everyone who's work has made this
possible!
iain