[CM] Plotting w/ Common Music 3.9.0

Taube, Heinrich K taube at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 26 15:47:00 PDT 2021

Hi Aykut! -- your plotting tool works, pretty cool!  FYI I’ve released a new version 1.4.0,  you can get it via curl:

curl http://cmp.music.illinois.edu/courses/taube/mus205/downloads/musx-1.4.0.zip -O

1.4.0 can import Spear frame data into Spectrum objects, has demos for how to send events to supercollider synthdefs and play midi sequences using threads (Im using Python threads so your mileage will vary…)

When the semester ends I will make a new github home for musx, refactor the code now that students have beaten on it, and give source code access to those that want to develop sources.

—Rick