[CM] gtk in snd?

Matti Koskinen squarewave at elisanet.fi
Thu Sep 10 17:13:41 PDT 2020

I got snd + motif working on macOS Catalina.

I installed homebrew openmotif and Mac xorg X . Then  this was my ./configure

CFLAGS='-I/usr/X11/include' LDFLAGS='-L/usr/X11/lib' ./configure --with-motif --with-x

And snd got build without errors.

Adding homebrew vorbis-tools, mpg123, mpg321 nade snd even happier. Fftw3 I had already, flac also.

Misleading was, that  these were completely ignored, so I ended up on X-error

X features:
  --x-includes=DIR    X include files are in DIR
  --x-libraries=DIR   X library files are in DIR

HTH

-n