[CM] gtk in snd?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 07:03:33 PDT 2020

I've done some QT, JUCE, FLTK, and WxWidgets. My opinion after doing this
is that it's a good idea to keep any external gui dependencies very
tightly controlled. As in get at them through an adapter layer or something
so that you rip them out easily enough or compile optionally with one or
the other. They have a nasty habit of changing direction dramatically every
five years or whatever, or being purchased and changing licenses. :-/

my two cents canadian
iain