[CM] gtk in snd?

Tue Sep 8 10:34:32 PDT 2020

On 9/8/20 6:23 AM, Kjetil Matheussen wrote:
> I would not recommend Qt at least. It's got lots of strange bugs and
> peculiar behaviors. SND is so big, that I would actually recommend
> creating your own widget set, built upon SDL for instance. It will
> probably save a lot of time if you spend a lot of time fighting
> against the GUI.

I believe that is probably what Fons (Adriaensen) did for his software,
he wrote is own widget set layered directly on top of X (in C++) - I
don't know why he did that, but it may be the same reason. It is
available as a library here:

https://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/downloads/clxclient-3.9.2.tar.bz2

-- Fernando