[CM] Using PAN function in Grace

philippe.cabanon at laposte.net philippe.cabanon at laposte.net
Tue May 19 21:24:28 PDT 2020

Guten Morgen,

I had already thought of using two different channels, I made a first try starting from the middle and gradually separating the pan, but it doesn't give much result (it's probably better from 0 to 127 for the second chanel). Moreover, I made a logical mistake by basing myself only on the deviation of the 1st note (0.170 - 0.167), when you have to think about the whole cycle (the 12 notes from e4 to cs5).

It's a bit more complicated than I originally thought. But it's an interesting exercise, I hope to finish it during the day.

Thank you for your help.

(note: my English is from a Deepl translation, so please be indulgent)