[CM] Errors with loop macro on windows (OSX fine)

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:03:21 PDT 2020

Hi Rick, just wanted to follow up to see if you were able to determine
anything. Totally understand if not, life is nutty right now. :-/

Would it work on my end, do you think, to just use older CM sources for
now? Because Grace seems to work fine for me if I use the older release. I
could just let people use an old copy of loop for now if you think we won't
see fixes on the new sources any time soon.

thanks!
iain