[CM] Using PAN function in Grace

philippe.cabanon at laposte.net philippe.cabanon at laposte.net
Tue May 19 06:45:08 PDT 2020

Thank you, Orm, that works perfectly,

I have replicated your example with other control codes, it seems to me that only N°93 "Chorus Depth" modifies the sound significantly (I didn't succeed with the other codes).

(I used the "70 Bassoon" sound which seemed to be better on "long" sounds - 30s here -).

One of my ideas was to use the "pan" function on top of the "Steve Reich's Piano Phase" example to separate the 2 pianos along with the phase, just an idea.

Thank you again.
Ph.C