[CM] How to send udp bundles from Grace on Linux?

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Sat Mar 7 11:21:37 PST 2020

Hi,

 for pd I would strongly advise not to use these old third party
externals, as pd has builtin support for osc since version 0.46.

Especially for testing it probably is much easier to understand what
is going on by just plugging directly into the netsend/netreceive
objects.

For receiving:

netreceive -b -u 8888

oscparse

print

or even connect a print object directly to the netreceive output.

For sending from pd:

|disconnect, connect localhost 7779(

netsend -b -u

And then use oscformat for formatting osc messages (check the help
docs for examples, it's pretty straightforward).

--
Orm

Am Samstag, den 07. März 2020 um 10:59:39 Uhr (-0800) schrieb Forrest
Curo: