[CM] How to send udp bundles from Grace on Linux?

Forrest Curo treegestalt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 10:59:39 PST 2020

Interestingly, Grace can receive udp from Pure Data -- but again, Pure Data
won't receive from Grace

except via the console menu: Audio, Osc out: port 8888, Test Output -- This
works!

When I attempt to format an osc message in Sal
I either get an error (even using Grace's example messages)
or the message goes but is not received by Pure Data.
How is the 'Test Output' message formatted?
?
================
from pd:
|connect localhost 7779(
|            [sendtyped / iii 4 5 6 (
|          /
|        [osc/packOSC]
|      /
[iemnet/udpsend]

receiving (but only from 'Test Output'):

[udpreceive 8888]

[print incoming]