[CM] Cannot generate libc_s7.c

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 13:50:34 PDT 2020

Hi Christos, I'm doing similar work: building audio and music tools
embedding Scheme, and I've been really happy so far with S7. I used it for
Scheme For Max, my open source Max external embedding the interpreter. I
wasn't going to say anything yet because it's not 100% confirmed, but it's
looking very much like I'll be starting a Masters in Music Tech here in
Victoria with Andrew Schloss, and my work with  S7 and Max/MSP will be the
core project, so I will certainly be contributing to public documentation
around S7 as part of that, and will be happy to do whatever is helpful to
Bill in terms of project docs and repos.

iain