[CM] Cannot generate libc_s7.c

Christos Vagias chris.actondev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:30:08 PDT 2020

About github organizations, there seems to be the https://github.com/ccrma .
Now, personally I haven't ever used svn, but I think moving to git would be
helpful for organization
(issues, collaborations, discussions etc). It doesn't have to be github (if
anyone has strong feelings about microsoft),
there exists other solutions like gitlab etc.

A tip to Bil, in case there interest in checking out git, that thing
exists: "git-svn - Bidirectional operation between a Subversion repository
and Git"
https://git-scm.com/docs/git-svn

Again, I'm new to s7 but I wanted to build audio tools with embedding
scheme, and after a long search (and almost choosing chez) I discovered s7
:)
That's why I'm interested to the organization/documentation part, because
projects that lack in these tend to disappear in the long run (and that
would be a shame)

I would be also happy to help if I can in any way, such as git setup,
continuous integration (about tests) etc.