[CM] Creating a chatty email list for S7 users?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 09:30:01 PDT 2020

Hi everyone, I have a few people I have been corresponding with about uses
for S7, both in and out of Max, and I think it would be good for community
and new users if these conversations could be found in an archive. However,
they are much too noisy and sometimes off-topic for this list and would
annoy many subscribers. I would like to make some form of archived and
searchable S7 users thing. I wanted to check here in case CCRMA folks (Bill
in particular) have a pref for this. i.e. would you prefer to keep on the
CCRMA list serves, and if so, could we make such a thing and I would be
happy to mod it? Open to suggestions here.

thanks
iain