[CM] Beginner's tutorials?

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Tue Jul 7 08:49:54 PDT 2020

Just realized that I should have narrowed the scope of my question a bit :-) I enjoyed very much snd.html, and it does work as a good intro. But it would be great to have a kind of cookbook section, and I'd be happy to contribute to it if I could figure out these three things (which I guess should be reasonably simple):

1. record from arbitrary input channel
2. extract mono channel from stereo/multichannel file
3. visually select multiple regions in an audio file and batch export these as separate file.

Any help much appreciated!

Best,
Kenneth

--
Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Mastodon: @kf at sonomu.club