[CM] Beginner's tutorials?

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Tue Jul 7 05:19:26 PDT 2020

Hi list,

I have been thinking of learning snd properly for a while, but I am a bit stuck: the amount of stuff to learn is a bit overwhelming for the limited time I have to dig into these things. Are there any bite-sized tutorials out there for the time-challenged casual learner? My main interest is in relatively simple treatments: bouncing stereo files into mono files, defining a bunch of regions and batch export them, apply some eq and compression, noise suppression, those kinds of things. Currently I am using Audacity for these things, but I like the keyboard-driven/textual interface of snd more, and Audacity doesn't let me get directly destructive with my source files...

All the best,
Kenneth

--
Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Mastodon: @kf at sonomu.club