[CM] questions about adding functionality on top of S7

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 10:44:41 PDT 2020

Hi Bill, I can absolutely contain it all in external Scheme files and use
autoload. I just wanted to check first to make sure that was the right
approach. Thanks for clarifying.

And I will nix any square bracket ideas then, I'd like whatever I cook up
to make sense as something that plugs into core S7 as sensibly and cleanly
as possible.

thanks
iain