[CM] questions about adding functionality on top of S7

bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Aug 6 10:35:01 PDT 2020

I'd rather not add anything to s7, but there's no thought-out policy
about this -- if something seems natural and useful, like macro
(analogous to lambda), it might quietly sneak in.
On square brackets, I think they make code harder to read.
Using them as parentheses makes it impossible to use them
in variable names.  I'd like to avoid simple aliases
like (define first car), although standard scheme forces
(define call/cc call-with-current-continuation) on me.
Could you use autoload?