[CM] S7 & graphics with ImGui

Christos Vagias chris.actondev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 08:20:54 PDT 2020

@Bil
Wow, thanks for these snippets.
I'm not really familiar yet with s7 let, will have these in mind. (openlet
is still something I haven't touched,
many possibilities with it - though could be "dangerous" in the sense that
things are happening without being
able to tell just by the code)

@Iaian
Thanks :)
It's funny reading your clojure stories, cause I went though the same route
more or less.
And looking forward to sharing ideas etc, glad that you got the masters and
you will be working
with S7!

Loving the community so far, I see plenty of enthusiasm around S7, and the
support from Bil is great.

Christos