[CM] Does Grace run on Windows 10?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:17:31 PDT 2020

Hi Rick, thanks for the update. I have plans to setup a windows machine for
doing Scheme for Max on windows. I'll ping the list when I have done so and
can pitch in. I'm also doing some Juce development with S7 for my own
purposes that I want to have work on windows (various music training apps),
so I should be able to help out once I wrap my head around windows
development.

I anticipate having a fair bit of time over the next two months as I think
we're about to see a pretty big lull for my work with the private equity
tech assessments... :-/