[CM] Does Grace run on Windows 10?

Taube, Heinrich K taube at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 30 10:47:37 PDT 2020

I have not been able to get the latest version of Grace running in Windows, at least not yet.  I could compile and link but Im doing something wrong because I cant get communication between grace and s7 working. Worse I have had no time at all for the past few weeks to look at it since the covid pandemic started.
If you have windows and want to try you can pull the sources from

https://github.com/ricktaube/grace.git

—Rick
Rick Taube
Chair, Composition/Theory