[CM] Fwd: CM's loop macro, issues/incompleteness of implementation?

Taube, Heinrich K taube at illinois.edu
Sun Apr 19 08:19:36 PDT 2020

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rick Taube <taube at illinois.edu<mailto:taube at illinois.edu>>
Subject: Re: [CM] CM's loop macro, issues/incompleteness of implementation?
Date: April 19, 2020 at 10:18:13 AM CDT
To: Iain Duncan <iainduncanlists at gmail.com<mailto:iainduncanlists at gmail.com>>

Iain, the (loop …) macro that I implemented in grace’s s7  is a large subset of the full-blown common lisp loop facility.  (and I believe some years ago it was added to chicken scheme as some sort of add on package)

im not exactly sure what you are trying to do by I doubt you are interested in cm’s processes or composition stuff because that would require juce/c++ support.

but you should be able to take the version of loop i have in grace’s scheme files and drop it in "as is” in your s7/max environment.