[CM] snd 19.7 gtk-effects menu not working

Koen De Turck koen.deturck at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 05:47:02 PDT 2019

Does anyone use the combo arch+motif? on openbsd I use motif and it works
great, but on my arch machine I tried to get motif to work (with different
versions
iirc), but I failed so I settled with gtk instead, thinking that this was
the standard option
anyway (and forgot to document my different attempts so I can't recall
exactly which version of
motif I tried)
Koen