[CM] S7, reentrancy, and threads

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 12:02:01 PST 2019

Thanks Bill. Right, I guess I had just assumed they were running separate
interpreters, but I suppose there's no reason they would need to be. I
don't think Max objects get separate threads, but I do know that different
parts of your c external run in at least separate dsp and event threads.

thanks!