[CM] cm2: svg backend, perichmutation pattern

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Mon Jul 23 10:52:47 PDT 2018

Hi Juan,

Am Montag, den 23. Juli 2018 um 10:02:25 Uhr (-0700) schrieb Juan
Reyes:

> However, any pointers on building on SBCL 1.4 Fedora-27 ?.

I strongly advise to use quicklisp as their packages and dependencies
are all kept up-to-date and you don't have to download and install
their current versions manually:

https://www.quicklisp.org/beta/

It uses asdf under the hood but takes care of downloading and updating
dependencies. For nowaday's Common Lisp use it is a must-have and
makes life really easy compared to all the hassle 10 years ago... I'm
on sbcl 1.4.8 and arch linux and everything works fine here.

Once installed, put the directories with asdf files of non quicklisp
stuff (like cm, cm-svg, svg-import-export, cm-foums, etc.) into
~/quicklisp/local-projects/

get rid of any previously installed asdf stuff and simply issue
(ql:quickload "cm-svg") and it should take care of everything...

> Permutation pattern looks good and very useful. Hope it makes it to
> 'patterns.lisp'.

I will put the permutation pattern in a new repo in the near future
but I first need to sort out how to handle the doc issues mentioned in
the previous post.

--
Orm