[CM] cm2: svg backend, perichmutation pattern

Juan Reyes juanigrp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 10:02:25 PDT 2018

Hi Orm,

Same here I use CM-2.12 for the same reasons you are mentioning so (1+)
also.

Permutation pattern looks good and very useful. Hope it makes it to
'patterns.lisp'.

However, any pointers on building on SBCL 1.4 Fedora-27 ?.

Just tried to load it and ASDF is complaining about the Alexandria
package after:

(require :sb-posix)
(load "cm.asd")
(asdf:load-system :cm)

Previous cm2.asd file was giving several warnings in regards to updating
API:

 WARNING:
   DEPRECATED-FUNCTION-WARNING: Using deprecated function
(ASDF/ACTION::BACKWARD-COMPATIBLE-DEPENDS-ON
                                                           :FOR-OPERATION

#<ASDF/USER::SCM-TO-LISP >) -- please update your code to use a newer API.

 Thanks a lot!,

  -- Juan Reyes