[CM] Grace 3.10.2 available

Taube, Heinrich K taube at illinois.edu
Wed Jan 10 10:12:17 PST 2018

Just made aware that I set the download options incorrectly so the prebuilt executable for mac was not linked to the Download button. Sorry!

If you are on a mac you can go to the site now and if you click on the green Download button you will download Grace-3.10.2.zip which contains the executable app.

for windows and linux you’ll need download the sources (cm-3.10.2.zip) and build.  if anyone builds grace on windows please let me know -- I would be happy to upload that so windows folks could grab an executable too.