[CM] Grace 3.10.2 available

Taube, Heinrich K taube at illinois.edu
Wed Jan 10 06:30:44 PST 2018

OK ive uploaded 3.10.2 to sourceforge, I think all the examples are working now thanks to Daniel Hensel’s help.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/commonmusic/?source=navbar

best,
Rick

On Jan 10, 2018, at 4:39 AM, Taube, Heinrich K <taube at illinois.edu<mailto:taube at illinois.edu>> wrote:

Thanks — meanwhile Daniel Hensel has found a few bugs in the clm and osc interface that will affect all ports (unbound variables caused by not tracking things well on my part…) so I’m going to make another bug fix release today or tomorrow to resolve those issues. Thank you very much Daniel!

In the meantime, I don't know how many of you track JUCE, but in the last two years it has really taken off as a development platform. It is now owned by ROLI, and they now have a core team of developers in addition to Jules, turning out some cool stuff, including a new DSP library for developing C++  audio apps and plugins.

https://juce.com/releases/juce-5-1<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__juce.com_releases_juce-2D5-2D1&d=DwMGaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=1pVvHHkXZJULkKrkVEfZ6Q&m=seqm1V1QmX3Q--I46AFcRJEClzYExLUiemQ-RTuv50Y&s=rdnc4-rEC7ZcU6ip3Jt8ByPjTAjsC-bjuXFMUThQCZw&e=>

im going to look at this to see if i cant get some of the audio routines going in real time, id love to have a real time granulator that I could control via sprouted processes!