[CM] cm2

Ralf Mattes rm at seid-online.de
Sat Feb 4 14:05:09 PST 2017

On Sat, Feb 04, 2017 at 10:52:37PM +0100, Ralf Mattes wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 04, 2017 at 08:40:17PM +0100, Orm Finnendahl wrote:
>
> > [...]
> > cm2 up to date, fixed some bugs and added functionality (also to
> > fomus, especially regarding the lilypond backend).
>
> Orm, do you keep those fomus changes under version control?

Stupid me., yes you do. Just found your repository on my disk ...
Hmm, this looks like you just checked out the subversion tree and
imported it into git. That will lobotomize all version history and
make you the only commiter. May I suggest that I migrate the subversion
code so we keep the version history?
(This does take some time but in the long run it seems to be good to
be able to check who did what when).

 Cheers, RalfD