[CM] cm2

Ralf Mattes rm at seid-online.de
Sat Feb 4 13:52:37 PST 2017

On Sat, Feb 04, 2017 at 08:40:17PM +0100, Orm Finnendahl wrote:

> [...]
> cm2 up to date, fixed some bugs and added functionality (also to
> fomus, especially regarding the lilypond backend).

Orm, do you keep those fomus changes under version control?
I'm currently looking at the MusicXML output and would have some changes
as well. The last change in the Sourceforge repository seems to be from
Kilian Sprotte in 2010. I'm tempted to migrate the code to a git
repository (while keeping the commit history).

Cheers, RalfD