[CM] s7, undefined reference errors

James Hearon j_hearon at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 10:11:02 PDT 2016

Hi,

snd configure...

./configure  --with-s7 --with-gsl --with-motif --with-gl --with-gmp --with-alsa CFLAGS=HAVE_COMPLEX_NUMBERS CFLAGS=HAVE_COMPLEX_TRIG CFLAGS="-I/usr/include/linux/param.h"

Oops, I guess I did compile with gimp.  I'm not sure why I did that.  Must have been something I was trying to see perhaps related to gl.  Thanks so much for pointing out that problem.

re: all my compile times are usually over a minute, but I've been using lots of lets set!, and patterns, so I figured that was it.  I'll recompile snd without gimp and see how that goes.

Regards,

Jim