[CM] warnings and errors while compiling with Oracle Solaris Studio 12.4 compiler on SPARC Solaris 10

bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon May 9 05:39:45 PDT 2016

By the way, is that the old Sun C compiler from
before the days of the Jacquard loom?  About 20
years ago, I had access to a machine running Solaris,
and looked into buying their compiler.  The salesman
said "that will be thirty-four-ninety-five", and
I said "you mean three thousand four hundred...",
he laughed and said "yes", and I laughed and said
"forget it".